Friday, August 15, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 565

HappyUP!!! - Michael Phelps
Why it happened - I watched the Olympics
Why it makes me happy - did you see Phelps grab his 7th gold medal?....and I mean grab it. He got it on the touch and won by a fingernail out of nowhere. This was after the guys in the 100 butterfly were getting it on at the highest level. Incredible.

HappyUP!!! - dinner out
Why it happened - my buddy called me
Why it makes me happy- it's good to get out on a Friday evening and see some night life....and share a few bawdy tales. I even saw my nephew.

HappyUP!!! - new book
Why it happened - I went looking for a different book
Why it makes me happy - I don't do it that often these days because I have so many but I love buying a new book. When Kindle comes along, I won't get this thrill anymore. I started the book and it has some sneaky potential...a HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

New Book
Dinner out
Breakfast
Water Polo

No comments: