Saturday, August 02, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 552

HappyUP!!! - extended warranty
Why it happened - I bought one a couple of years back
Why it makes me happy - my fridge is a little over two years old. I don't usually buy the extended warranties but this was a brand new model.....a bit too much computerized technology for a fridge for my liking. I could not find my warranty. I did find some original paperwork and Home Depot had my original order on file. I'll be getting a free repair.

HappyUP!!! - cupcakes
Why it happened - tomatoes
Why it makes me happy - I got a nice little knock on my door today. It was my two door down neighbor bringing me some cupcakes for some tomatoes I had dropped off awhile back. How cool is that?

HappyUP!!! - seeing my nephew
Why it happened - he had to drop something off
Why it makes me happy - my nephew is 25. I don't see him that often. We got to visit for a bit. I love visiting with my nephew.

JollyJottings

Breakfast
Cupcakes
Promise of a birthday cake
Extended warrant

No comments: