Thursday, June 12, 2008

HappyUP!!!.....SaveItUP!!!....Goog411

When you use your cell phone - and hit 411, you're carrier probably charges you at least a buck.

A FRIGGIN buck - in some places, it can be $1.50-2.00!

Even if you are on a calling plan - you are probably paying that.

TOO MUCH dough - for free information

Program "Goog411" - into your speed dial. 800-466-4411 is the actual number.

I tested it out this morning - with a local restaurant. It was not quite as efficient as AT&T but it wasn't $1
inferior.

I know....I know....- you are saying, "Wow...I get so much good info at Nutter's Notes. Why do I forget to check it regularly?" You can subscribe to the blogs feed and have every entry e-mailed right to you. Of course, this won't allow you to comment but it will keep you in the know!

No comments: