Thursday, June 05, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 494

HappyUP!!! - golf invitation
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I took a buddy to the airport. I am driving back home...nice day....top down....nothing planned. The phone rings, "hey, how about golf late this afternoon at Catta Vedera?" All I can tell you was that was a HappyUP!!! moment. The invitation just came out of the blue....beeeeyoooooouteeeeeful.

HappyUP!!! - lunch with a friend
Why it happened - my friend had some things to drop by
Why it makes me happy - we had a very enjoyable visit...extremely pleasant.

HappyUP!!! - golf
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - still not scoring well....at all. I hit some nice shots including two really stupidly good "up and downs" where there was NOOOOO WAY one is going to get up and down. The putter was working a little better but still has a way to go. It's better than it has been.

No comments: