Saturday, June 14, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 503 - Pre-Father's Day

HappyUP!!! - golf with brother and nephews
Why it happened - Father's Day
Why it makes me happy - think about it. 4.5 hours with my brother, my 30 yr old nephew, and my 25 yr old nephew....all doing the same thing and enjoying each other's company. My golf was absolutely horrid....but who cares?

HappyUP!!! - coffee with my friend
Why it happened - coffee just happens
Why it makes me happy - we killed a couple of hours at Starbucks hanging out...and BS-ing

HappyUP!!! - songs from a friend
Why it happened - he e-mails me tunes
Why it makes me happy - this was a pretty cool soundtrack. It was all instrumentals. I would read the title and, as I listened, I was able to make up a story line even though there were no words....all based on the music. It was quite moving.

Bonus HappyUP!!! - my friend from Minnesota e-mail
Why it happened - he is a swell guy
Why it makes me happy - in addition to the soundtrack, he had a lot of good things in his e-mail that made me smile. He had taken the time to put some heartfelt compliments over my way...and they made me think. Sometimes, others see things in you that you get blinded of yourself.
JollyJottings

Breakfast
Coffee with my friend
Golf with my brother and nephews
Landing a friend to take care of cats
Dropping off the key and squash
A dozen golf balls
US Open

No comments: