Saturday, June 21, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 510 - Lots O Golf

HappyUP!!! - back to back birdies
Why it happened - a great chip and a great putt
Why it makes me happy - it's always great to make a birdie. Even in my heyday, I was never a huge birdie guy. I made lots of grungy pars. When I made two in a row today, that was a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - playing fast
Why it happened - there weren't many people on the course
Why it makes me happy - we went out for a second 18.....and got in 16 before we had to call it a day. I hadn't played with just one other person and no one in front of us in a long time. I forgot how fast you can play. I love tht pace.

HappyUP!!! - knocking it stiff for an eagle chance
Why it happened - I pulled it a little
Why it makes me happy - I played a second shot out to the right for safety.....and then pulled it a bit...which is why I played for error. That "error" put my second shot on the par 5 within 10 feet for eagle! THAT is a great feeling!
JollyJottings

Rescue club on in two
Fabulous pitch shot
Great birdie on the par 3
Exceptional recovery shot off the hardpan
Lots of very solid putts
Walking into a cool house
34 holes of golf
Playing golf with the head pro
Two great shots into hole 9

No comments: