Wednesday, June 04, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 493

HappyUP!!! - Giants Game
Why it happened - a buddy invited me
Why it makes me happy - I get down to about 1 ball game a year...or every other year. Because it is such a novelty, it's always a treat. Even though the Giants lost, it was a good game. There is something about seeing that green ballfield when you first get into the park..it's clean....it's nice. It's Happy!!!

HappyUP!!! - time with friends
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I got to spend quite a bit of time with one friend who I picked up and took to the game. Then, at the game, I got to see two other friends that live in SF. I hadn't seen one of them in forever. It was good catching up.....and I got a nice invitation for an event later this month.

HappyUP!!! - something to pray for
Why it happened - my friend told me about something that could happen tomorrow
Why it makes me happy - my friend has been struggling a bit. Tomorrow, there is some news that could come that could REALLY make a big difference. I will be praying for that news to be favorable....hard.


JollyJottings

Mistake works out in market
EZ drive to friends house
Dinner
Something to pray for...hope friend gets good news
A happy e-mail
A very pleasant phone call

No comments: