Friday, June 06, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 495

HappyUP!!! - golf
Why it happened - tournament day
Why it makes me happy - this was just a fun tournament. I got to play with one guy that is an old friend who I hadn't been with in forever. We got to have some great discussion riding in the same cart. I knew who the other two guys were but had never played with them. It was just a great time

HappyUP!!! - the raffle
Why it happened - I was at the golf tournament
Why it makes me happy - it's great to win something....doesn't matter what it is....I just dig winning free stuff. In this case, it was a golf club.....not even one that I could use.....so I gave it to a nice lady before I left the tournament.....which made it a bonus HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - dancing
Why it happened - I got drug into it
Why it makes me happy - dancing usually doesn't ....but this setting and everything was cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. I don't know if this works.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NuttersNotes said...

I don't know if I ever told you this...yeah, it worked!