Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 514 -

HappyUP!!! - e-mail from a former boss
Why it happened - I looked him up and e-mailed him yesterday....and forgot about it
Why it made me happy - this guy now owns a very interesting business I always like him as a boss though it has probably been 10 years since I have worked for him or seen him. I am glad that he was able to follow a dream in post-corporate life. I have more respect for him doing that than I do anyone that I have ever worked for.

HappyUP!!! - phone call from RV
Why it happened - RV is a nice guy.....not a gas guzzler!
Why it makes me happy - RV used to work for me as a manager. He moved far away but stays in touch a few times a year. I think that he will eventually move back out here.....and that is a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - random acts of kindness
Why it happened - I felt like it
Why it makes me happy - I think the people that got there first veggie bags of the year delivered will appreciate them. While a touch skimpy, there will be more to come. I like to "drop and dash". I also did a major favor for a guy that he probably doesn't even know about yet. It will be fun to find out how long it takes him to realize what was done.

JollyJottings

Phone call out of the blue from R.V.
E-mail from a guy WAY in my past
Dropping off the veges
Performing a random act of kindness
Meeting with my buddy
E-mail exchange with a new friend
More good chipping
Tri-tip
A cool day
A coupon in the PennySaver
LIFE
Remembering George Carlin
Great sleep

No comments: