Saturday, June 28, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 517



HappyUP!!! - the Rocklin Jubilee

Why it happened - we, as a species, have a penchant for these types of community affairs

Why it made me happy - I didn't have to go and deal with the crowd! You're never too big a kid to enjoy some fireworks......I'm just not big on the element that you have to usually fight through to enjoy the show. My buddy invited me over to his house for a BBQ at the last minute tonight. I got a free burger, homemade ice cream, and an unobstructed view of the show.



HappyUP!!! - homemade ice cream

Why it happened - I accepted the above invitation

Why it makes me happy - I love ice cream....I really do. I'm lactose indulgent. I had not had any home made in forever.

HappyUP!!! - giving up the figs

Why it happened - I saw my fig fan today

Why it makes me happy - figs are expensive. I have a fig tree. I hate to see them go to waste. The lady that I gave them to is appreciative....she also said that my figs are huge. So, I guess I am Mr Big Figs. I had no idea of how big a fig is supposed to be. Don't worry...I'll try not to let it get to my head.

No comments: