Sunday, June 15, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 504 - Sunday at the Bubba Cup

HappyUP!!! - Bubba Cup
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - it's about 40 guys playing golf in Carson City. MY golf sucked today......but it was still a good time.

HappyUP!!! - US Open Golf
Why it happened - it always does...and I always watch
Why it makes me happy - it was athletic excitement at it's highest and most dramatic. Tiger knocking in the 12 footer on the last hole to force a playoff. Rocco Mediate was looking like he would come out of nowhere to actually win a major championship.....and he was his affable self the entire time. Tiger will likely slaughter him tomorrow but Rocco picked up a lot of fans today. I would say 50% of the people in the bar I was at were rooting for him and not Tiger.

HappyUP!!! - Lake Tahoe
Why it happened - we had to drive by it this morning
Why it makes me happy - when you don't see big nature every day, the first glimpse is always a momentary HappyUP!!! to me....and, I think, to most people. It may be only for a few moments....and I am having another moment about it right now.

No comments: