Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 499

HappyUP!!! - call from a contact
Why it happened - he was networking
Why it makes me happy - good guy to stay in touch with. We had a good conversation. I'm really glad he called me.

HappyUP!!! - getting information
Why it happened - a friend helped me out
Why it makes me happy - I got to visit with my friend......and the information that I really needed.

HappyUP!!! - convertible driving
Why it happened - I took the convertible
Why it makes me happy - when it is going to be in the 90's later in the day, there is nothing better than a top down drive at 8 in the morning. I was noticing it.....BIG TIME this morning.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Getting info
Reading
Invitation
E-mail from friend
Convertible driving
Basketball game
Call from a contact

No comments: