Monday, November 26, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 303

HappyUP!!! - a client's comment
Why it happened - I was at a meeting
Why it made me happy - this client has a dry sense of humor. He also commands a lot of respect. This provides for an interesting dynamic. All of a sudden, he will say something that you just don't see coming
because of his position.....and it provides that comedic twist that makes something very funny. I think it was
a good thing that I wasn't mid-sip on my coffee.....I may have spattered those around me.

HappyUP!!! - e-mails from a friend
Why it happened - I e-mailed him some heartfelt thank you's
Why it made me happy - my thank you made him feel as good as what he provided for me. The ultimate win-win.

HappyUP!!! - plane ride
Why it happened - I was on the flight with a co-worker that I don't usually get to spend much time with
Why it made me happy - the entire hour in the air.....and the 30 minute white knuckle cab ride....was sprinkled with just this side of appropriate humor.

Bonus HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - we stumbled across our big boss at the bar
Why it made me happy - we had a lot of laughs and got some higher level business discussion in. Fun and
productive.

No comments: