Sunday, November 18, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 295


HappyUP!!! - trading e-mails with an acquaintance
Why it happened - the acquaintance was going through a tough time
Why it makes me happy - I think the person appreciated my overture of caring. While what I e-mailed was nice and one could say, "Nutster, what a nice guy," always remember that we are all selfish. While it was a nice thing, at the end of the day, it made me feel good to send the message. Selfishness can be a good thing.

HappyUP!!! - ran across an old friend
Why it happened - I had to work for a bit today at an auction
Why it makes me happy - it was good to catch up. It had been years since I had seen this person. We just shot the breeze and enjoyed each other's company.

HappyUP!!! - weigh in
Why it happened - it happens every Sunday
Why it makes me happy - I was only up 2 pounds. Only???? My trip out of town this week could have (should have) been disastrous on my waistline. It could have been much worse. It's time to knuckle down for a few days before Thanksgiving

No comments: