Saturday, November 17, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 294

HappyUP!!! - time with my best friend
Why it happened - the whole clan couldn't come to breakfast
Why it made me happy - we spent about 2 hrs at breakfast...then we went driving around. Just killing time and not doing any of those "oh so important" things that we should/could have been doing. We had a good chat as well.

HappyUP!!! - catching the smile video
Why it happened - I happened to check up on one of my favorite websites
Why it made me happy - look at the previous post. The picture enough is worth it. As I went out in public, I tried to put on that "smile like no one is looking" face. I can have a pretty serious "default" face.....when all I am doing is thinking. There is no question that a smile just puts you in a better mood and creates a better aura.

HappyUP!!! - Deal or No Deal
Why it happened - I was catching some mindless tube
Why it made me happy - they had a cute little gal as a contestant. She was a teacher who left her school to take on graduate school this year. Last year, she took her girls to the national championship in cheerleading. It was moving when the producers showed a special video and cheer the girls had done for their coach.....and then they showed up on the show. They even had the girls be the "models" opening the cases. The coach didn't win a ton of dough but she made good decisions, pocketed some decent coin, and created some excellent TV.

Special HappyUP!!! - Natalie Gulbis is in the final 8 of the ADT Golf Championship tomorrow gunning for a million bucks. Natalie is HOT!!! (I mean as a golfer, of course) She's also a hometown girl. Nobody expects her to win tomorrow so I am hoping she kicks some........girl fanny!

No comments: