Friday, November 09, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 286

HappyUP!!! - 18 holes of golf
Why it happened - rate of play sped up
Why it makes me happy - I love to finish what I start. Teeing off at 1:30, it didn't look like we would get done before dark. Visibility was poor on the last hole but we got it done.

HappyUP!!! - checked out the new restaurant
Why it happened - we were hungry
Why it makes me happy - I can say that "I've been there." Now, that's not a big deal...especially because I only had appetizers so I haven't really tested the fare at Paul Martin's. I have seen inside. I have sat at the bar. It looks like a pretty cool place so I am sure I will be eating there soon.

HappyUP!!! - some "striped" golf shots
Why it happened - working on the swing
Why it makes me happy - sometimes you play 18 without ever hitting a perfect shot. I probably had 4 or 5 today. Now, I just have to make those bad ones not be as bad!

No comments: