Monday, November 12, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 289

HappyUP!!! - my work computer is back
Why it happened - we did a swap out on thursday
Why it makes me happy - I gave my work computer in blind faith to the tech people. I did not back up. There was no point. I had to trust that everything that was on my hard drive would be backed up to the corporate server and reloaded on to my machine. It worked! Flawlessly!!!

HappyUP!!! - easy call to the help desk
Why it happened - see above HappyUP!!!
Why it makes me happy - calling the help desk was part of the process. We encountered virtually no issues.

HappyUP!!! - easy travel
Why it happened - I went to the airport early
Why it makes me happy - bad things can happen when you travel. Good things do to....especially if you aren't too stressed to notice them. My plane was on time, the flight was great, we landed, I got my bag, and a cab. No issues

No comments: