Thursday, November 15, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 292

HappyUP!!! - being sought out for advice
Why it happened - I am conducting training outside my world
Why it makes me happy - who knows if the people will use the guidance that they asked for. It is kind of nice, however, to be asked for advice. Sometimes, in my own backyard, I feel like I am underutilized by the people downline from me.

HappyUP!!! - travel went perfectly
Why it happened - I'm lucky?
Why it makes me happy - I just wanted to get home. The cab was waiting outside the hotel for me. There was no traffic to speak of in LA (a rarity) as I think I just ducked under the window for that. The plane was on time. My bag came right out. Best of all, I found my truck in the parking garage right away......despite having not written down where I had parked. I didn't have to do the "row to row" zombie walk.

HappyUP!!! - helped fix two deals for my downline
Why it happened - the deals got sideways
Why it makes me happy - it's good to know where to push the buttons when you need to. The underwriter picked the phone right up....a rarity....and we got down to business. I like taking care of my peeps.

No comments: