Tuesday, November 13, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 290 - on the road training new hires

HappyUP!!! - today's session went well
Why it happened - I have done it before and am always trying to improve
Why it makes me happy - I am helping new hires feel better about working here. I am helping them change the way they think. I can identify where they are at. There may be someone in that group that says years from now, "I heard something from this guy a long time ago at a training....I have never forgotten it....it made a difference in my career.

HappyUP!!! - bread pudding
Why it happened - it was a dessert option at lunch
Why it made me happy - how often do you get a chance to have bread pudding? Delicious

HappyUP!!! - skipped dinner
Why it happened - I made a decision
Why it made me happy - these trainings are a dangerous place when it comes to weight gain. I had a big lunch......with bread pudding. I said, "Nutster, if you have the bread pudding, you get no dinner." I held to the commitment!

No comments: