Friday, November 02, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 279

HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - my lunch partner was persistent
Why it made me happy - I not only met a potential new business partner but, possibly, a new friend. How do I know this on a first meeting? Commonality. Commonality in healthy areas is the key to building relationship. It's not required but, the more commonality you have, the quicker the relationship can build. An instant friend is what I gained today.

HappyUP!!! - a funny e-mail
Why it happened - I sent one yesterday
Why it made me happy - I didn't expect to get this one back. It was clever and cute....so I shot another one back into the other court that was funny as well.

HappyUP!!! - a trip to my dental hygenist
Why it happened - I am on the quarterly plan
Why it made me happy - we had a nice exchange of ideas and she gave me some education about dental hygeine. I really got some good why's behind the what I am supposed to do. This may get me on the road to happy, consistent flossing!

No comments: