Friday, November 23, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 300


Let's strike up the band! - 3 laps around the track and we begin lap 4!

300 Days of HappyUP!!!'s on the books - let's point out just a few of today's highlights. Well, you all know the drill. It's not about a few....it's 3.

HappyUP!!! - indoor golf
Why it happened - I heard about it and acted
Why it makes me happy - a new closeby venue that can tell me a lot about my golf swing. Instant computerized
feedback told me a lot. It also neat to know that I could go there late at night as well.....or on a midday break from the office

HappyUP!!! - holiday e-mails from friends
Why it happened - it was the holiday
Why it makes me happy - this is one thing about e-mail is it makes it easy to connect with people that you
wouldn't have sent a card to or vice versa. You get to hear about what they are up to. It's good to keep track of you circle...even those on the outer rings.

HappyUP!!! - a hard mile
Why it happened - it was time for an assessment
Why it makes me happy - I did it. It wasn't going well but I gutted it out and did the best that I could
The results? See below post....not a HappyUP!!! Hey, it's about the experience.

No comments: