Sunday, November 04, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 281

HappyUP!!! - waking up early....and getting an extra hour because of the time change
Why it happened - I guess I had slept enough
Why it makes me happy - I love morning....especially right now. This morning, it was like I got two extra hours of it.

HappyUP!!! - GOLF!
Why it happened - we had a tee time
Why it makes me happy - I was playing bad.....bad.....BAD! Then, I hit it tight on 15 and made the birdie putt, got the 4 carryover greenies on the par three 16th, got on in two on the long par 4 17th into the wind, and then almost got home in two on the par 5 18th. I chipped up and made the birdie put. The round was not good but the last 4 holes was two under par.......and that will keep me going for days!

HappyUP!!! - my neglected garden
Why it happened - hey, it was supposed to stop producing...so I stopped watering
Why it makes me happy - I threw a tomato, a jalapeno, and a bell pepper into my salad tonight. I even plucked a loan strawberry and got a sweet treat while I was out there.

No comments: