Monday, October 28, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4945

HappyUP!!! - Nutter Cup scheduled
Why it happened -my nephew has a day off
Why it makes me happy -oh yeah....it's on like Donkey Kong...can't wait

HappyUP!!! -a day of infamy
Why it happened -texting with a friend
Why it makes me happy -she "gets it"....and I will carry that as a flag this week into the Nutter Cup (see above)...its going to be a battle

HappyUP!!! - great food
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy - I put that dish together this morning...and it lasted all day. Yeah, it was kinda "pre-prepped"...but I made it fresh

HappyUP!!! - a turndown
Why it happened -an event was too full
Why it makes me happy -I'm already doing a charity deal next week...a charity I believe in. VERY happy not to have to do another one...hey...just being real

No comments: