Sunday, October 27, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4944

HappyUP!!! - kitty knocking on the door
Why it happened -an escape
Why it makes me happy - woke up early...sat down to the computer...."bam! bam! bam!" at my screen door! It reminded me of when I used to have an outdoor cat. Well, apparently, I have one again! The Puma must have escaped as I was in and out last night. Not sure how he KNEW how to knock on the screen door to get my attention....but I am SOOOOO thankful that he did....and that he didn't stray far from home. Hope he learned his lesson. He was quite angry (hurt/frightened) when he came inside.

HappyUP!!! -no golf
Why it happened -wind
Why it makes me happy -while I would have loved to play today....I LOVED the Sunday to myself...and not even thinking about going outside in that BS

HappyUP!!! -a new putter
Why it happened -a friend had one
Why it makes me happy -my old one died...can't be fixed...what a pleasant surprise that a friend had the same model in his garage...waiting for my hands. No...it won't be the exact same...but it will be close enough

No comments: