Sunday, October 06, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4923

HappyUP!!! - another solid round
Why it happened - re-learned a fundamental
Why it makes me happy - after a loooooooong slump, it's nice to put 4 straight tidy rounds together. It's been a bit humbling actually. Who knows? Will I return to my slumping ways nest time I am out there? Perhaps. It's golf. A maddening game. Yet, having been down this road a few times, I think I will get a bit more mileage out of this run. It is kind of funny. While not the EXACT fundamental that took me to the next level about a year ago, it's pretty close. How did I forget this one? It's golf. Golf does imitate life.

HappyUP!!! -just the most spectacular weather imaginable
Why it happened -its the NorCal fall
Why it makes me happy - I will be repeating this one A LOT in the weeks to come. I will. I just LOVE the fall here. Today, it really was stunning. I shall calendar a day to hit the road soon to go to the mountains before it gets too cold...and when all the leaves have turned.

HappyUP!!! - a soul biography
Why it happened -I keep tabs on a guy
Why it makes me happy -he turned the camera on himself. He dispelled his years of wisdom from behind the camera interviewing people. Tremendously compelling!

HappyUP!!! - making some reacquaintenance
Why it happened - a friend or two were on my mind
Why it makes me happy - just being human....and be willing to go into those awkward "sticky" places. It really is where I am at my best.

No comments: