Thursday, October 17, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4933

HappyUP!!! -bladey wedge on 18
Why it happened -it just seemed to be the call
Why it makes me happy - I'm the only one that employs this shot regularly. It is really for a certain specialty situation. If that comes up, I stay in practice. I have scientifically (in my mind) determined that this is the best shot for most situations. Holed it for birdie on the final hole today...putter would not have done that

HappyUP!!! - 5 am club
Why it happened -I got some inspiration
Why it makes me happy - what a great way to start my day

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 17
Why it happened - I have it going on
Why it makes me happy - my partner was already in close....and I put it even closer. The end for our opponents...nice win

HappyUP!!! - Courage Over Comfort
Why it happened -Brene' Brown
Why it makes me happy - I love a new-to-me concept. While I have always believed this and ran it in the background, it is GREAT to have a great text to it

No comments: