Tuesday, October 08, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4925

HappyUP!!! -bladey chip on 4
Why it happened -I work on it
Why it makes me happy -people think it's a tricky shot. Once you work on it a little, it's really pretty simple. When you hole it out for birdie, you get some street cred ..... and a birdie!!!!

HappyUP!!! -a guest
Why it happened -we attract them
Why it makes me happy -she played along with us....seemed to like our energy...we are convenient to her work and schedule. I think we get a new member!

HappyUP!!! - a newer member
Why it happened -we forced him to do table topics
Why it makes me happy -he gave us all a piece of perspective....that every one of us sorely needs...not just in our club...but everyone

HappyUP!!! - another solid round
Why it happened - found my flaw in mechanics
Why it makes me happy -I went through a bit of golf "hell" over the summer. 5 straight good rounds and my handicap is on it's way to where it really should be. Yeah, it's harder to make the $$$ with the lower handicap....but losing a few bucks is not nearly as painful as being lost on the course!

No comments: