Monday, October 21, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4938

HappyUP!!! - 8 hours sleep
Why it happened -I'm not sure
Why it makes me happy -I usually sleep a LOT less than that! I find it interesting when, all of a sudden, I pop off a longer one. Do I feel better? Hmmmmmm...I don't know. It is just great to have the luxury of allowing the body to do it's thing

HappyUP!!! - a call to service
Why it happened -something came up for a friend
Why it makes me happy -if my friend's wife is called to do a good deed which causes my friend to take care of the kids, it's like I did the good deed when I took over a task my friend could no longer complete. Mark me up for another round of sainthood

HappyUP!!! - great walk
Why it happened -sunshine
Why it makes me happy -LOVE the fall...even if it is still a bit warmer. Just stunning out there today

No comments: