Monday, October 14, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4931

HappyUP!!! - Hip Hop Show
Why it happened -I was interested
Why it makes me happy -hey...it wasn't my thing....still isn't...some of it is OK. Looking forward to catching up on the songs that were important. I don't think I ever heard "Jesus Walks" by Kanye. I'm "woker" now! LOL

HappyUP!!! - garlic chicken
Why it happened -tried a new recipe
Why it makes me happy -the smell alone sold this deal! The end product just kicked butt as a cherry on top

HappyUP!!! -gutter blow out
Why it happened -I could get the screens off
Why it makes me happy -when I had my windows cleaned, the professionals made every screen removable (I think my painter may have sealed some of them in). Anyway, it made it much safer for me to get on the roof and take the leaf blower to gutters. I WILL NOT be "that guy" this year with the ladder out in the rain unclogging a downspout!

HappyUP!!! -neighbor at Whole Foods
Why it happened -coincidence
Why it makes me happy -did some nice catching up. The family lives across my wide street...we always do "the wave" but rarely get a chance to chat


No comments: