Friday, October 04, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4921

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - really nice shooting
Why it makes me happy - 2 of them were gimme birdies...not exactly something that happens all the time for me. A near ace on 12 for the second day in a row

HappyUP!!! - 10 dots again
Why it happened - skillz
Why it makes me happy - when you are getting dots, you are doing a lot of good things. When you get to double digit dots, a TON of good things are happening

HappyUP!!! - hot dog
Why it happened - shack was closing
Why it makes me happy - brekko had been burned through. It's not normal for me to grab a dog on 15 but...hey.....dinner is taken care of!

HappyUP!!! - big win
Why it happened - shot a solid score
Why it makes me happy -best round of the year yesterday....was only a few shots off it today in a pretty good win. The corner may be turned!

No comments: