Thursday, October 03, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4920

HappyUP!!! - home cookin
Why it happened -I had a kit
Why it makes me happy - loving these prepackaged meals. I might be eating a bit TOO well!

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - talent?
Why it makes me happy - ball striking was remarkably (and suspiciously) better today. That 7 iron on 12 was 3 feet from an ace!

HappyUP!!! - best round of the year
Why it happened -footwork
Why it makes me happy - I don't know how I stumbled across this little key..but it is definitely one that has been missing for awhile. WOW! This round jumped up out of nowhere!

HappyUP!!! - fig tree dismembered
Why it happened -motivation
Why it makes me happy - not entirely tamed...but made great strides on that beast today! Can't wait to get out there again and work up top!

No comments: