Saturday, October 05, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4922

HappyUP!!! -GLORIOUS weather
Why it happened -its the fall in NorCal
Why it makes me happy -THIS...right HERE....exactly NOW...is why I live here. It is hard for me to imagine more perfect weather. Crisp morning...gorgeous afternoon...and the most pleasant of evening

HappyUP!!! -The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Why it happened -I was watching a live open mic
Why it makes me happy - picked up the wires-on-wood...and started crafting a pretty good rendition of this song. PLENTY good enough for the ONE that will hear it....ME!!! My falsetto? ...oh...flawless...to MY ear!!!

HappyUP!!! - another solid round
Why it happened -I'm on to something
Why it makes me happy -it's funny....homeostasis...how we fall into bad habits...or...don't use the fix we used before...kind of forgot about it. This is three rounds in a row of better ball striking.

HappyUP!!! - just feeling GREAT
Why it happened -I know....but I am going to keep it under wraps
Why it makes me happy -Surge - Recover - SURGE....had a long surge and then had to recover from it...may have taken a bit longer than I would have liked but now I am back on it!


No comments: