Friday, October 11, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4928

HappyUP!!! - chicken Caesar wrap
Why it happened - I was early for my tee time
Why it makes me happy -MUCH better than a grab-n-go that I thought I was going to do. Got to sit down and have lunch with a couple of buddies. An unexpectedly nice add on to my day

HappyUP!!! -blower attachment
Why it happened -I lost my old one
Why it makes me happy -WOW! What an upgrade! I never would have found this before. Sooo much better than the original attachment! Can't wait to blow out my gutters too!

HappyUP!!! -another win...and another solid round
Why it happened -I figured things out
Why it makes me happy -yeah...wasted a few shots...but that's OK. 7 straight rounds in the 70's. Who would have thunk this a bit over a week ago! Golf.  it's a mind screw!

HappyUP!!! -2 birdies
Why it happened -a great wedge, a good putt, and a reallllllllly great putt
Why it makes me happy -you don't make that putt I made on 13 today...and it broke and dropped in on the BACK side of the hole. AMAZING!

No comments: