Saturday, October 12, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4929

HappyUP!!! -groovy funk rhythm
Why it happened -internet mailing list
Why it makes me happy - I don't have it down...YET! This one won't take long....and it sounds sooooo funkaliciously cool!

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened -skillz
Why it makes me happy - the first birdie was right on top of my opponents as he was singing "zippity doo dah....."...so, as soon as mine went in, I burst into the Disney classic myself! LOL.  The bladey chip in on the very next hole was just icing on top!

HappyUP!!! - business chat
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy - interesting to find out the structure of the deal.

HappyUP!!! - 8 good to great rounds in a row
Why it happened - I found a little something
Why it makes me happy -I have been to this rodeo before. The streak won't last forever. Yet, 8 in a row is a pretty nice run. Most of those rounds actually could have been better...the course took more than it gave. This is so far from where I was a week and a half ago.

No comments: