Wednesday, January 30, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4573

HappyUP!!! - learning of my “reach”                         
Why it happened - totally happenstance
Why it makes me happy - I won’t do the details here. Let’s just say that my influence travcls. I was humbled and THRILLED to hear of a role I played in significant and quantifiable difference in someone’s life. Meaning

HappyUP!!! - largo on 1
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - nope, the short birdie putt didn’t go in. I thought it did. I did what I had to do. GREAT start to the day! Yeah, it could have been better had the putt fallen but I immediately said, “I hit 4 great shots, did what I could do, onward and upward!” (PS: this is NOT how golfers think... I give myself permission to think differently)

HappyUP!!! -time with nephew/neice
Why it happened - I stopped by
Why it makes me happy - this was a brand of conversation we don’t have that often...and the best kind to have.

No comments: