Wednesday, January 23, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4566

HappyUP!!! -tires to go
Why it happened -I have a friend in tires
Why it makes me happy -so COOL and convenient! He picked up my truck from my house, drove it to his shop, and drove it back to my house with new “feet” on it! THAT is how buying tires should be! I’m a lucky guy

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened -a REALLY good putt
Why it makes me happy -20 feet or so...uphill....a little left to right....and JUST enough speed to fall into the front of the cup! THAT little gem was the difference between paying and getting paid! I much prefer to get paid if you haven’t figured that out by now. It was a “clutchy moment” on a day when many things didn’t quite go my way. Nice way to end

HappyUP!!! -seeing the nephew
Why it happened - he takes visitors
Why it makes me happy -I don’t like the circumstance he is in...not one bit. He is close by though so I am glad I could swing by.


No comments: