Wednesday, January 09, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4552


  -
HappyUP!!! - new cat food dishes
Why it happened -I’m soooo fun
Why it makes me happy -ok...the fact I was in Crate & Barrell in itself should have you all laughing! (And the Man Police issuing an APB out for me). The fact I bought a splash mat and cat dishes should have you in hysterics. The fact that they look so darn cute. Sparks JOY for me!



HappyUP!!!  -speaking of “APB’S’
Why it happened - scammers
Why it makes me happy - it looks like I may be in big trouble:

As we have received suspicious trails of information in your name the moment you receive this message I need you to get back to me on my department division number that is 240-335-2933 I repeat 240-335-2933 verify the last four digits of your Social Security number when you call to better assist you with this issue now if I don't hear a call from you we will have to issue an arrest warrant under your name and get you arrested so get back to me as soon as possible thank you…”
.                                                          .....what the heck am I going to do? Well...I know ONE THING I am NOT going to do! Hey, I just got an idea. Can I borrow the last four digits of YOUR Social Security number ?

HappyUP!!!  - Apple Classes
Why it happened - I’m diving in with ALL FEET
Why it makes me happy - learned a BUNCH today


Jolly Jottings  pictures with grid....portrait mode on iPad...making buttons....Procreate app...the Orville...jamming along...warrant for my arrest? Lol....h/c appointment made...a little short game work


No comments: