Sunday, January 13, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4556

HappyUP!!! - Boulder Ridge Park
Why it happened - a friend called me
Why it makes me happy - I had never been here...and it’s only 15 minutes or so away. What a hidden little gem in Rocklin. I’m not a trail runner but, if you didn’t want to drive far away, you could create a workout in this spot. Just an awesome little sanctuary in the midst of the city

HappyUP!!! - friend time
Why it happened -we went to the park
Why it makes me happy - great visiting today.  I love a nice walk n talk. There is something about conversing while moving that is superior sometimes to sitting across a table or even across the couch. It’s always been one of my favorite things to do

HappyUP!!! - band
Why it happened -I made a commitment
Why it makes me happy -OK...I could be the weak link. I accept that. However, it just means I am going to need to work at it harder and/or smarter. I have a valuable contribution to make and already have


No comments: