Wednesday, January 02, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4545 SUPER HappyUP!!! Day

 4545? - reminds me of when I first started buying records. Oh my...I am dating myself with that one!

Yep - the day started with a funny number. But from there, all I can say was it was a great news day and just a ton of enlightenment and LIKELY realizations of LONG held thoughts and dreams!

Is it possible - for a day to be too rich? If so, today may have been that day!

HappyUP!!! - invitation declined
Why it happened - somebody was thinking differently...and...probably short-sightedly
Why it makes me happy- at worst, I thought I had a pretty good deal going. Some decorating help in exchange for me making some business contacts. Made a dinner invitation to possibly discuss. The other party backed off the offer previously mentioned. ALL GOOD!  Sometimes the best opportunities for me are the ones I don’t waste my time on. I was definitely getting the shorter end of this win-win stick but would have gladly done it because I LOVE helping others out

HappyUP!!! - coffee with Trav
Why it happened - we do it every week
Why it makes me happy - might have changed directions and upped our game a bit today going forward. I’m fascinated by his project...I may get to do some help on that and learn some things I want to learn. Great stuff

HappyUP!!! - possibly using my house for in a way I moved into it for
Why it happened - my friend had an idea
Why it makes me happy - he had the idea...I have a space made to assist. Actually, it is begging to assist. Nothing is firmed up but we’ll see what develops

HappyUP!!! - creative time
Why it happened - it just happens to me when I allow in and entertain my muse
Why it makes me happy - I have dabbled here before...today was an experiment in “all in.” I think a theme is developing for 2019 right off the bat. It’s coming fast so I have to pedal

HappyUP!!! - great golf group
Why it happened - it was just put together that way
Why it makes me happy- I got off to a poor start...and then got really solid. Oh, and that bunker shot on 9 to gimmie range that almost went in?...on the money hole? Yeah, that was pretty sweet.

HappyUP!!! - first birdie of the year
Why it happened - I bombed a drive and 3 wood
Why it makes me happy - nope, I wasn’t on in two but I was pin high. That hasn’t happened in two summers....let alone in January! Nice to get the first one in the books!

HappyUP!!! - a joyful can of “shut the hell up” served
Why it happened - people like to operate on lower levels
Why it makes me happy - I actually had a situation where my golf buddies were trying to bring me down to their level. It appears that I was “too happy.”  They were BLATANT!  I REFUSED to “hide my light under the basket” and I made it KNOWN! I even considered an offer of, “OK...I’ll THINK about being less chipper if YOU stop acting like Eeyore’s.” (Everyone’s “favorite” negative donkey from Winnie the Pooh). I only stopped from making the offer because, quite frankly, it didn’t matter if they changed their behavior....I wasn’t going to consider lowering my energy.

HappyUP!!! - hitting 3 in two from the back
Why it happened - more pop in the bat
Why it makes me happy- my “energy body” that I have been working with for almost two months is getting comfortable enough to relax, be more supple, and create more width and whip. I may have just regained some of the yards I have lost the last few years. Oh.....and they were straight yards. I only put it on in 2 on this green one time ALL last year!

HappyUP!!! - I’m in a band?
Why it happened - an opportunity arose
Why it makes me happy- OK...it’s a stretch. I haven’t played in a band in a long time. This is a short term commitment though. If I end up playing lead (I don’t know yet), it is going to be trial by fire. The thing is, I KNOW I can do it. This would not have always been the case.  2018 set me up for this deal.  I gotta hop on the bike and pedal now!  It’s NOT a good thing...it’s a GREAT thing...even if I just end up playing rhythm. It’s time I got out of the woodshed!


JollyJottings

No comments: