Sunday, January 06, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4549

HappyUP!!!  -“fixing” a leaky window
Why it happened - I examined the issue
Why it makes me happy - it wasn’t a leaky window! It was a clogged downspout? How can that be? I cleaned my gutters. Oh...wait... the leaves came down since then, didn’t they? Yep...I was “that guy”...the one on the ladder in the pouring rain. Hey....it’s a lot easier pulling out some leaves than dealing with a leaky opening!

HappyUP!!!  -  exploratory call
Why it happened - I am exploring
Why it makes me happy -got some GREAT information today. Learned some things I didn’t know about an opportunity...and I already LOVED the opportunity.

HappyUP!!!  -Celebration of Life
Why it happened - a sad event
Why it makes me happy - today was about happiness. Our friend left us much too soon last month at age 53. Today, however, gave us all a chance to appreciate the legend that was in our midst if only so briefly. Also, a chance to take stock and see where oneself might do a little refinement. R.I.P. PB




No comments: