Wednesday, January 16, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4559

HappyUP!!! - editing and split/screen capability
Why it happened - I went to Apple
Why it makes me happy -YES!!! For what I want to do, I can do it without expensive software....and it looks pretty simple to do. This is AWESOME!!!

HappyUP!!! - Chatting and hooking up
Why it happened - I have friends
Why it makes me happy - been having some high quality conversations lately. As a result, the Power of the Universe came visiting today.  I talked with one friend last night who has a pretty big need coming up.  I had another conversation with a different friend today. Everything was totally unrelated to the conversation with the other person the night before.  On a total fluke, I learned that today’s friend happened to be getting rid of the VERY SOLUTION that the friend of mine from the night before needs! I wish I could tell you how random and disparate these two conversations were from each other. SYNCHRONITY - it’s not just a woo woo thing! ....never has been

HappyUP!!! - the scale
Why it happened - I step on it daily
Why it makes me happy - wasn’t worried about it. I was my usual non-plussed self. Yes, I am losing weight it is due to something I am doing. “Losing Weight” is a welcome side effect. As I stepped up to do my daily morning statistics, I was shocked! It appears I may have cracked a significant plateau. I didn’t think that was going to happen so soon after a more recent breech in a previous plateau.  Hmmm....just for kicks....I wonder what would happen if I actually applied some mental technologies and decided to actually embrace a weight loss process.  On second thought, nah. Why insert myself in there and get in the way.  My body seems to be handling things plenty well without my interference.

JollyJottings

No comments: