Friday, January 25, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4568


HappyUP!!! - food to the hospital                             
Why it happened -my man was HUNGRY! (and I meant to capitalize that)
Why it makes me happy -dude gets out of surgery late in the evening. Nope, I wasn’t the first one he called (and I ain’t butt-hurt about that at all) but I was the one that could come through for the brother. The man needed sustenance!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 1
Why it happened - skills meet....oh...let’s leave it at skills
Why it makes me happy - well, you shouldn’t have a 3 wood into the first hole for your third shot. Hey, there are a lot of “shouldn’t’s“ out there...ya deal with them. I put the full focus on, knocked it to 20 feet, and hit the most gorgeous little downhill sliding left to right putt you could imagine!...and my day was off to a GREAT start

HappyUP!!! - great jamming
Why it happened - I’m working it
Why it makes me happy -ya know, it would be nice to have more time...but...I think I have ENOUGH time....and, from there, you Always Do Your Best (see Four Agreements).  Feeling good!!!


No comments: