Saturday, January 12, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4555

HappyUP!!! - guitar time
Why it happened - I MADE it happen
Why it makes me happy - I think I found a few licks that may work. It takes some time. I will get them a bit more dialed in tomorrow morning.  Time to create a system to capture them

HappyUP!!! - some solid play
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy - that birdie with the cut hybrid into the back pin on 9 really got things started. It could have been the best shot I have hit this year....and I have already hit some dandy’s.
Picked up another birdie on 17. Woulda/coulda/shoulda had 2 more birdies today but sometimes the putts just don’t fall.  Really nice little round in the muck

HappyUP!!! - big win
Why it happened - see above...plus my partner played well
Why it makes me happy - hey, if you are going to play, you might as well win. Winning truly isn’t everything. Given my druthers, I will take the W all day long however

HappyUP!!! - shirt sleeves
Why it happened - Nor Cal
Why it makes me happy- saw the KC football game where it was snowy and cold....I had to get rid of layers today. I got it all the way down to a polo shirt. PERFECT for a Jan 12!

JollyJottings. Hybrid into 9....birdie 17...wedge into 14...sandy 18...solid round....partners play....shirt sleeves by end of round....guitar time and finding some licks/playing with tone ...brekko....nice win...

No comments: