Monday, January 21, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4564

HappyUP!!! - The Thrill is Gone
Why it happened - I made a suggestion
Why it makes me happy - it’s on the playlist. The band picked it up in the first take! We also didn’t have a song in B-minor so that is an added benefit. It fits in nicely with the set

HappyUP!!! - ONE bars
Why it happened -I asked
Why it makes me happy - a little pricey but it was great to find a TASTEY snack bar that has only one gram of sugar. That said, it does have SUCRALOSE. I am not nuts about that sugar substitute but 1) I don’t eat a lot of these...they are just kind of an emergency item 2) sucralose is PROBABLY the least harmful of the sugar substitutes.  It’s in a delicious ketchup that I use sparingly

HappyUP!!! - acknowledging last year’s players
Why it happened - they were my best partners
Why it makes me happy - both seemed to be happy with the award that they received.  I need to create a perpetual trophy! I really enjoy giving out gifts like this!

HappyUP!!! - professional appointments
Why it happened - I am very lucky
Why it makes me happy -I get my teeth cleaned and checked frequently. Yep, I probably overdo it. I’m OK with that even if it costs me a few bucks. My opthomolgist does a great job as well. I feel very blessed to live in a place where my health is so well taken care of.


JollyJottings

No comments: