Thursday, August 23, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4413


HappyUP!!! - the basement
Why it happened - it needed to
Why it makes me happy -OK....so, the basement didn't REALLY get organized the way I wanted. It was not organized today at all. BUT, I did take some things down there that were kinda hanging around upstairs.  This was a great step. Plus, upon further review, it's really in pretty good shape down there. Just need to push a few things around....no problems!!!

HappyUP!!! - a fellow picker
Why it happened - I was at my POWER place
Why it makes me happy - working out, I found a partner who likes to torture his fingers on the metal a bit too.  Sounds like we may be in a similar place...but on different paths.  I think we may get together and compare some notes!

HappyUP!!! - a buddy at the corner
Why it happened - happenstance
Why it makes me happy -used to bump into this person all the time...and I mean bump! It's hard to believe that, due to our proximity, our paths never cross. Weird. Anyway, it was cute!

HappyUP!!! - sleep interrupted
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy- I am just THRILLED that on the rare occasions where I have trouble sleeping, it is NO WORRY for me. I can always take a nap!!! Plus, I KNOW the outlets that I have to turn "toss time" into "creativity time."  This seems to be what it is these days. My head is just bursting with so much good stuff that I have to get up and let it blast out!

JollyJottings
Sultans - revisited....banged it with more confidence
Going through Old Bookmarks - learning...helping others...speaking
Guitar guy at the workout
Beef cabbage rolls

No comments: