Friday, August 10, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4400


HappyUP!!! - The ONLY gross skin...and a net skin on Wed
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy -I had no idea a skins game was going on. I was just doing my thing. Then, I find out I was the big winner of the day! LOL.....I laughed when I overheard the pro telling this to the table next door to me. When I heard my name, my not-so-little ears perked right up

HappyUP!!! - 600 days to go
Why it happened -it's been a journey
Why it makes me happy - I said to myself as I got this going that 5000 days seemed like a good number for this project. It looks like we are on the home stretch good things coming to an end

HappyUP!!! - grilled hot dog
Why it happened - I mixed it up
Why it makes me happy - when I ordered it, my bro said, "have them bring one in from the Happy Shack on the course. Those dogs are better."  I got what he was saying. They put a good steam on them. I told him, "hang with me here, blah."  When that puppy came out, he said, "yep! I get it... that i one good looking dog!".......and it tasted even better

HappyUP!!! -neighbors digging my crazy licks
Why it happened - a guy was walking his dog
Why it makes me happy- I haven't even got started on porch playing yet. At least people aren't calling the cops.

JollyJottings

Walking with the brah
Golf stretches
Largo birdies 1/10/14
Goodie....Brah....Muscle
Muscle tying my 77

1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

Is it accurate to say that you are confronting blunder while login to your Jaxx documents? In the event that you don't have the foggiest idea how to fix such mistakes, you can take the assistance from the affirmed officials. To fix sign in documents mistake with exactness, you need to search for the help from the world class administrators who handle Jaxx blunders on normal premise and now, have turn in managing any sort of mistake in the blink of an eye. Dial Jaxx customer service number and get the assortment of answers for end the blunder.