Wednesday, August 15, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4405


HappyUP!!! - A derogatory comment
Why it happened -people are fascinating
Why it makes me happy - oh my goodness, I'm the bad guy! ...well...at least that was said behind my back within a group I am in.  I LOVE that! It's not always easy to do the right thing.  It doesn't always make you popular with everyone. It takes courage.  Hey...that's ME!!!

HappyUP!!! - stuffing it on 17
Why it happened - a dandy 6 iron
Why it makes me happy - THAT was my second near ace on a par 3 in a week.  And...I appreciated that easy chance for the birdie.  NOTE: I appreciated the EASY CHANCE! Lol

HappyUP!!! - great T talk
Why it happened - we do that
Why it makes me happy - covered some important ground re: my upcoming research/work on an important topic to mankind

No comments: