Thursday, August 02, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4392

HappyUP!!! - Wichita Lineman find
Why it happened -I'm in Glen Campbell mode
Why it makes me happy - this song has come up over and over in my lifetime. I have always really dug it. Mostly, it's Campbell's voice (that I got none of) that makes the song. Well...that and the fact that Jimmy Webb wrote a FANTASTIC tune.  Anyway, I am going to work on this one and add this to the arsenal. 

HappyUP!!! - noodling on the porch
Why it happened - I have chairs
Why it makes me happy - see above. It was a nice morning. Front porch noodling is different than inside noodling. Don't ask me why. It's not about entertaining the neighbors.  I actually play WAY softer outside...the neighbors don't need to hear my train wrecks. It's just kind of peaceful at certain times. Plus...if it's nice....it's outside.  Every porch should have a geeetar on it. 

HappyUP!!! - Giants over D-Backs
Why it happened - they did some hitting
Why it makes me happy - OK...this is a big series. 4 games. They really need to gain some ground. If they don't come out of this with some momentum, they may well be done for the year. Time is running out.


No comments: