Wednesday, August 22, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4412


HappyUP!!! - largo par 3 birdies
Why it happened -my partner was ON FIRE!
Why it makes me happy - all birdies are great....but par 3 birdies can have a more spectacular nature. First, everyone is standing in one place watching.  Second, if ya "stuff it," it gets everyone going. I'm not talking hitting one where you end up making a 30 foot putt. It's a nice shot and all. It just doesn't have that "that's heading right at the pin" excitement while watching the pill drift down from space. My partner did it THREE times today!!! Holy G-Mackeral, Batman!

(The above could have put a couple of geeters in the win column for yours truly too...c'mon, man....gotta love benefitting when you didn't do the work!)

HappyUP!!! - BBQ chicken salad
Why it happened - special going on
Why it makes me happy - my buddy was grabbing dinner. Didn't want him to eat alone. The menu was limited tonight....BURGERS! Too heavy for me and, NO, I am not ready for the cauliflour burger just yet. That chicken salad was out of this world!!!

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - it has been so damn hot this summer (See Ol Nutter Almanac on that). It was a NOTICEABLE pleasure being out today. Probably only got into the 80's....in August.  That is a WINNER my friend!!!

No comments: