Tuesday, August 14, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4404


HappyUP!!! - M's speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - GREAT message today regarding mental health. It is more speaking EXACTLY like this...in any and all venues...that helps progress be made

HappyUP!!! - P's speech
Why it happened -Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - oh, how he needs to turn this into a signature speech.  People are unaware of what is going on with social media.

HappyUP!!! -L's speech
Why it happened - he took a chance
Why it makes me happy - we received some information about him in a very creative way. I'm glad he did it like this.

HappyUP!!! - Hittin it!
Why it happened - I took the initiative
Why it makes me happy- starting my "off season" training during the tail end of this season. When the "off season" hits, I am going to be ahead of the curve.  Hey, it's always IN SEASON to do the right thing!

No comments: